Schedule of Divine Services and Events
Divine Liturgy every Sunday at 10 am unless otherwise noted. Confessions one half hour before every service or by appointment. Orthodox Christians should have their homes blessed annually.
Dear Parishioners and Friends of St. Theodore’s! Fr. David has been asked to serve at Sts. Raphael, Nicholas and Irene for two Sundays in May and two Sundays in June. If you are unable to be present at those services and attend St. Nektarios instead; please do not forget that St. Theodore’s needs your continued support. Although Fr. David is “retired” he continues to work full time but receives no stipend. What you put in the offering box at St. Theodore’s keeps him “on the road” with hospital and nursing home visits, etc. Thank-you and God bless you!
- Sunday May 5/April 22, Second Sunday of Pascha, Thomas Sunday, 10am
- Sunday May 12/29, Third Sunday of Pascha, The Myrrh-bearing Women, 10am
- Sunday May 19/6, Fourth Sunday of Pascha, The Paralytic, at St Raphael, 9am
- Saturday May 25/12 – Saturday, at St Raphael, 9am
- Sunday May 26/13, Fifth Sunday of Pascha, The Samaritan Woman, 10am
- Sunday June 2/May 20, Sixth Sunday of Pascha, The Blind Man, at St Raphael, 8:30am. Metropolitan Moses serving.
- Monday June 3/21, Holy Equals-to-the-Apostles Emperor Constantine and Helen, his mother, at St Raphael, 9am
- Thursday June 6/24, The Ascension of our Lord, at St Raphael, 9am
- Saturday June 8/26, at St Raphael, 9am
- Sunday June 9/27, Seventh Sunday of Pascha, The Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council. 10am
- Saturday June 15/2, Commemoration of the Dead, at St Raphael, 9am
- Sunday June 16/3 Pentecost, at St Raphael, 9am
- Monday June 17/4,Day Of the Holy Spirit, at St Raphael, 9am
- Saturday June 22/9, at St Raphael, 9am
- Sunday June 23/10, All Saints, 10am
- Sunday June 30/17, The Venerable and holy Fathers of the Holy Mount Athos at St Raphael, 9am
Fr. David Belden’s “Patristic Bible Study” meets Friday evenings, St. Nektarios Church Hall, 7:00 – 8:30 pm. The “Patristic Bible Study” will resume after Pascha, date TBA.
The St. Theodore of Canterbury Orthodox Mission meets in the small chapel on the lower level of St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church, at 1223 Dovercourt Rd. Toronto. Enter through the entrance off the parking lot or walk straight through the St. Nektarios hall and find our entrance at the east end of the hall. The Ossington 63 bus stops outside our door. There is parking in the attached parking lot as well as ample street parking on Dovercourt Road.